Interdisciplinary Studies Program A Project of Annual Giving Causes
Make a difference for INDS Students!
UMBC's 1,200+ alumni of the Interdisciplinary Studies program are as unique as the individualized degree that they designed with us. Each one of our students has shaped our program into what it is today - and you have every reason to be proud of what it looks like.
Some recent successes include:
- Hrabowski Innovation Fund Award to create a new course
- The Individualized Degree Design Lab
- Breaking Ground Award Funds to mentor an interdisciplinary team entry in Baltimore's Kinetic Sculpture Race
- Creation of an Interdisciplinary Living Learning Community in the Residence Halls, starting in Fall 2014
How can you help?
- Our students as they conduct research and travel while completing their Capstone Project
- Students with the opportunity to present their research at national conferences
- Efforts to develop new courses and curricular for our students